The Michael F. Price College of Business stands among the nation’s top business schools. Midway into Phase II of our long-term capital campaign, we are pushing forward arm in arm with our many supporters, Continuing the Climb.
Established in 1928, the Michael F. Price College of Business ensures the enduring global competitiveness of Oklahoma and the nation. We fulfill our purpose by generating valuable insights into the greatest business issues of our time as we prepare the leaders to deploy and improve upon them in practice.
As OU’s largest professional school, Price College educates over 4,300 students in its undergraduate program on the Norman campus and graduate offerings through the Gene Rainbolt Graduate School of Business, located in the heart of Oklahoma City’s Innovation District, offering masters, executive and doctoral programs. The college is comprised of six academic divisions: Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development, Finance, Management and International Business, Management Information Systems and Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
Price College stands at the intersection of industry and the academe. Time and again we depend on our alumni, friends and corporate partners to co-invest with us to prepare the next generation of leaders needed for Oklahoma and beyond. Gifts to the campaign will fuel the collection of initiatives for the college to fulfill its purpose in an environment that promotes both excellence and access. In Price College, the doors of opportunity swing wide open for any student with a desire to learn, achieve and succeed in the college’s increasingly rigorous academic and professional development programs. Please join us in providing these opportunities to support our students and faculty.
The Michael F. Price College of Business boasts 31 nationally ranked programs. Over the past five years, enrollment in the undergraduate business degree offered by the Price College of Business has grown by 24% to over 4,300 students. Price College offers 12 majors, 10 minors and 2 accelerated programs with experiential learning activities, study abroad, and professional development opportunities. Academic rigor and career readiness of Price students have resulted in outstanding placements for its graduates, with average starting salaries of $53,426 and the program being ranked in the Top 50 Public Business Undergraduate Programs by U.S. News and World Report.
The Price College of Business top initiatives include:
- Business Greatest Need – Gifts designated for this fund allow Price College to address emergency funding priorities. Your gift could be used to help students with economic hardships; provide scholarships; support new programs and initiatives; and more.
- Adams Society – Named after the first dean of the College of Business at the University of Oklahoma, the Arthur B. Adams Society is a way for alumni and friends to come together as a network of supporters within the Price College of Business. Some of the areas in Price College assisted through the Adams Society include study abroad scholarships, undergraduate and graduate professional development, faculty resources, academic scholarships and academic division programming. Members of the society can designate to a specific area in the college they want to support or contribute directly to the Adams Society fund. Membership is open to all alumni and friends of Price College with entry and advancing levels of membership.
- Business Study Abroad – Our goal is to create opportunities for all Price College students to participate in a study abroad experience. All business students, regardless of their major, benefit greatly, both personally and professionally, from experiencing a variety of cultural and economic environments, interacting with foreign students and faculty, and observing, first-hand, global business operations with OU faculty guiding the way. 100% of students who apply for study abroad scholarships, receive some level of support from the Price College of Business.
- Momentum Scholarships – As we ascend, many students will be propelled by your support. Throughout our history, scholarships have helped many of our notable alumni realize their own dreams. Yet, today, Price College has the capacity to provide scholarships to only half of the bright and talented students who apply with financial need. By giving to the Momentum Scholarship fund, you are providing needed financial aid to our undergraduate students.
- Do More Sooner – Price College offers one of the most affordable highly-ranked MBA programs in the United States, so it’s no surprise that the Princeton Review ranked us among the best in terms of academic excellence and cost for students. Our Do More Sooner scholarship opportunities are available on a competitive basis to qualified students who meet high academic standards.
- Price Center for Student Success – The Center for Student Success exists to enhance the Purpose of Price through undergraduate student engagement in opportunities that will help prepare them for success in a diverse global business environment. The Passport for Success innovative program provides students a flexible, yet structured framework for their active participation in workshops, programs and opportunities identified by the Center both inside and outside of Price College. The Center provides students the tools necessary to enhance their personal and professional lives and become successful global leaders.