The Scholarship Office (TSO) is one pillar of the Student Financial Center, which also serves the offices of Financial Aid and the Bursar's Office. TSO also works closely with Admissions and Recruitment, OU Development, and the OU Foundation on scholarships offered to incoming freshmen, incoming transfer, and continuing students at the University of Oklahoma.
The University of Oklahoma is committed to making available to current and prospective students the best possible information concerning scholarships.
All awards are housed in one central system to make applying for scholarships fast and simple for students to maximize their support, including:
- College-wide scholarships
- Departmental scholarships
- Financial aid scholarships
- Study abroad scholarships
- Sooner Parents scholarships
- Campus awards
- Undergraduate and Graduate student scholarships
- Scholarships for liberal studies students, international students, and study abroad populations