The University of Oklahoma Biological Station was established in 1949 following donation of the property by Norman and Mildred Brillhart. It is a remote campus of the University of Oklahoma, and a unit of the Department of Biology. Our mission is to provide excellence in education, research, and service for students and faculty of both the University and broader community. We provide educational opportunities to students through collegiate courses, research involvement, and outreach activities. Service activities at UOBS foster learning through activities for K-12 students and teachers, scientific conferences, student and faculty informal education, and more.